Council is undertaking two public consultations
1. Council considered the matter of building a new Transfer Station adjacent the main Willowie Landfill to be operated by volunteers on a once a month basis, similar to the Wirrabara and Port Germein Transfer Station, and resolved to undertake a public consultation.
2. Council is calling for comments regarding the possible future development of the Tandowie Reserve (located 5.6kms south of Wirrabara) as a “no camping picnic area” following previous correspondence from the Wirrabara Progress Association.
The below documents provide information on both public consultations.
Interested persons should comment in writing to
- Wayne Hart, Chief Executive Officer, District Council of Mount Remarkable
- PO Box 94, Melrose SA 5483, or
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- on the Web Form below.
Submissions are to be received no later than 12noon Thursday 13 February 2020.